All private and public sector organizations (businesses, schools, federal/state/local governments, etc.)
face increasing challenges when configuring and deploying new PCs and
workstations in a distributed environment. Having a deployment solution
that enables them to use a standard configuration for a new machine
will significantly decrease support expenses.
Acronis Snap Deploy 3 for PCs is a comprehensive deployment solution
that enables IT organizations deploy or restore laptops and desktops
quickly and easily. Note that this version of the product does not
support server operating systems.
Using Acronis' award-winning disk imaging technology, Acronis Snap
Deploy creates an exact disk image of the standard configuration,
including the operating system, configuration files and all
applications. It then deploys that image to multiple systems
simultaneously, making it ideal for rapid bare-metal installations.
IT support has the option to deploy new machines using both the
multicast and unicast protocols, providing maximum flexibility and
Features and Benefits:
* Deploy to different hardware with Acronis Universal Deploy — Ensure
that your new systems will boot by allowing you to add drivers and
create templates for specific hardware.
* Fully automated deployment New deployment options include
Wake-on-LAN, deployment scheduling and a centralized management console
to manage deployment tasks.
* Advanced media builder Facilitate deployment by providing more
options for creating bootable media. Create ISOs, Microsoft Remote
Installation Service (RIS) packages, and place multiple configurations
on one CD.
* 64-bit Windows support Deploy both new and older systems using one
* Standalone image deployment Helps administrators to deploy systems
even if network is not accessible.
* Customizable deployment options — Maximize the performance of new
machines by allowing partitions to be resized. Ensure that machines are
properly deployed by providing options to reboot or shutdown after the
master image is applied.
* Enhanced PXE server More easily create a PXE by specifying default
configurations and timeout parameters for reboot.
* Fully compatible with Acronis Snap Deploy 2.0 and other Acronis
products — Acronis Snap Deploy 3 for PCs is capable to deploy images
created with ASD 2.0 and Acronis True Image Echo
Complete system deployment solution using disk imaging technology.
* Disk image deployment
* 64-bit Windows support
* Configuration management tools
* Enhanced PXE server
* Logs view
* Integration with Acronis True Image
Size : 126 MB
Download links :